Sunday, August 1, 2010

A visit to Park City!

We decided it was time to visit Uncle Cole up in Park City and see his new home! Here he is with Gabe and her cousins! He is such a ham!





We also went for a hike on a little trail near his house.

We were a little worried as we watched our kids run down this part of the trail with Cole...luckly, no one rolled down the mountain. ha!

Posing.

Yes, I know Gabe's hair is totally out of control in this picture..she loves to take it out every time I manage to do it and get her bangs out of her face. (Who knew growing bangs out on a child could be so hard!)

Strolling

Part of our hike

In deep conversation with Grandpa

These are the goofballs, formerly known as Carrie (my sister) & her family.

Going strong.

Home at last.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this looks like such a fun get together! I bet the cousins love family reunions--so much action. Thanks for posting.