Monday, February 1, 2010

The New Haircut!!


New Haircut, originally uploaded by Casey McDaniel.

On Saturday, Gabe finally got her hair cut! This was her first "official" haircut done in a salon. She was so excited afterwards and walked around like a proud little peacock! I think she looks adorable and that it fits her so well! P.S. I didn't even say a word to get Gabe to do these poses,..they happened in like 3 seconds and she made them all up on her own!

6 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

Oh My goodness!! Gabe looks so gorgeous and grown up! I love the new do!! Tell her she looks beautiful! Miss you guys and can't wait until you come home!!

p.s Case, I think you have a little model in the making :)

Jayson & Sara said...

gasp! Sooooo cute! Definitely perfect for Gabe. And I love Tia! Tell Gabe and Tia hi for us!

kellie said...

So adorable! She is beautiful just like her mama :)

Rhiannon said...

she is so cute! (as is piper!) by the way, i love your playlist... i must admit, i usually turn off music on peoples blogs, but i really really yours!

Justin & Ashlee said...

So cute! And what a gorgeous little model :)

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Cute hair, and wayyy cute pictures!!