To start off, I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 9 years. We have three beautiful kiddos named Gabe, Piper & Cole. They are all very exciting and love to keep me on my toes. We currently live in New Jersey while my husband completes his residency. Life as we know it, is wonderful. Perfect and crazy in all it's shapes and forms. I wouldn't take a single day back.
4 comments:
Awe! I love daddy daughter pictures! And she's looking so sweet!
PS - I love this song. Sometimes I put on your blog just so I can dance around with Mara to it!
I love the first photo, too. Where are you headed for residency?
Very cute Casey, congrats! You did good work :)
haha! I do the same thing with your playlist! My girls love to dance around to your music. So funny!
Also, I do love your pics. I bet it's great to back in your own place. Piper is so darling!
Post a Comment