Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Pip.


Grandma and Piper

Going to church
Little angel..

Here are some more random pictures of Piper. She is just starting to really focus on things more and tune into who is talking. She also loves to eat! So far she has gained over 1lb and 7 oz in a month! She is definitely my child when it comes to eating..ha!
Gabe loves helping her whenever she starts to cry. She is such a wonderful big sister! I couldn't have asked for better children. (Those booties in the last shot were so big on her, it was pretty funny. Her little legs were like little bean poles coming out of them.)

9 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

She is so cute! I love her little outfit. I bet you are having so much fun....little girls are the best and you have 2! You look great!

Zane and Lexi said...

Oh my goodness - she looks like her daddy! She's so tiny too :) You look great Casey - Can't wait to see you and the girls...

Sara and Dustin said...

She is SO ADORABLE!! In that first picture she looks just like Renny but in all of them you can definitely tell she is Gabe's sister. I've been looking forward to seeing new pics. I seriously love you guys. When do you head back to this island?

beth said...

She's ADORABLE!

Brittany and Cody said...

She is too cute!

Shauna said...

I will have to agree, she looks just like her daddy! And you miss Casey, look fabulous! I am glad you posted pics, she is beautiful!

Jayson & Sara said...

She's such a sweetheart! Love the boots. I can't wait until we see pictures of her and Gabe together plotting some mischief!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Piper is a little angel and as beautiful as her big sister. :)

carrie said...

Casey...she is sooo cute!!! I so wish I could have seen her before you guys went back. I guess we'll see you soon enough in July!

Love you,

Carrie