Friday, February 13, 2009

The 6th year.

I decided to start this post out with this picture. It is one of the pictures I took with me to Grenada and everytime I look at it, I smile. This picture was taken before Ren & I were even dating. We are standing next to our best friends, Heather & Chris (who are also married)! I remember how I felt that exact moment, when Renny put his arm around my back. I was surprised and pleased at the same time. I also like the look on Ren's face. He has said before that he was nervous to put his arm around me and I can tell by the look on his face, that he was (which secretly makes me smile!). This picture will always capture the brief moment between two people that started it all.

Married on Feb. 13th, 2003!

This shot is of us in Hawaii on our honeymoon. We liked to feed the pigeons, especially Gimpy.

Kisses for all.

On our cruise to Catalina Island!

8 months pregnant with Gabriel Jane McDaniel!

Gabe is a week old and this is what greeted me one morning.

Renny's brother, Tyson left for his mission in 2005!

Christmas time at my parents house!

Family Reunions forever. Ummm,...maybe not.

And, a big part of our marriage has been the continuous projects...

And more projects..

Just let me fix this...

(Ren) Oh yeah, honey. I tore out the wall & ceiling yesterday....no biggie!

My honey & I.

Well, here is a little post for old times sake. We are hitting our 6 year mark today, and I thought I would post a couple of pictures from things that have happened throughout our marriage. It takes so long to find any old pictures, because I automatically start looking at ALL our old pictures and then I want to put a million on here and then I end up running out of time..etc. Anyways, here are a couple of pics to remember the good old days.
P.S. Renny I love you. Buckajunktz!

6 comments:

Banks Family said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!!

Sara and Dustin said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love all the pictures. I want to see all the ones that got the cut during editing. I love you guys!

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved seeing the pictures, especially the first one! What a fun moment to have captured.

Zane and Lexi said...

6 years, yahoo! It's fun to see all the happy times you've had together. Hope you had a fun night out. I know baby Z had fun with Gabe :)

Heather said...

I totally remember that night!!!! You were so surprised that he put his arm around you! That seems like just yesterday! I miss those days! You guys still look great. I am post prego so I have fat rolls EVERYWHERE! We love our new little guy. It is crazy having two- you are next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carrie said...

Happy 6 year!! That's awesome...you guys do make a great couple. I loved looking at the pictures...especially the first one. What a great memory...the beginning of it all. :) So excited to see you soon!