







Ren decided today was the day to go surfing. We went to the Aquarium or Magazine Beach, and all just stood there for a minute,...then Ren took off running full speed into the gigantic waves! I wasn't the least bit surprised. he. We went with some of our friends, the Jenkins & the Shaeffer's. It was a lot of fun, even though I was pretty worried about Ren crashing into a small coral reef. We stayed around for the beautiful sunset and had a good time just hanging out!
King Henry!
8 years ago




8 comments:
beautiful pictures, and i'm glad renny didn't crash into the reef. that could have been bad.
Wow! Spectacular photos. And it looks like we totally missed out on a gorgeous evening at the beach. We'll be there next time!
I am so jealous. You live in paradise!
those waves were HUGE! I'm glad they had fun "surfing" :)
beautiful. i want to coming surfing with renny
What, Renny surfs?? I didn't know that! That's awesome! Go Renny! Have you tried it yet Casey?? I love Renny's spontaneity of just running into the water on a moment's notice. He and Mike will have to go together when you guys are out here next or if we can ever get out there to visit. You guys are going to become (if you haven't already) so addicted to the ocean that you are just going to have to move out here someday....I hope so. :) Miss you guys!
Looks like fun! What an amazing experience that must be for you guys!
I wish we could come and visit you! It looks so beautiful there! Gavin talks about you, Gabe, and Renny all the time. We miss ya! Looks like you guys are keeping busy, having fun! Love ya
Post a Comment