HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Gabe & I at SGU ready to go trick or treat'n. It was darn hot, but lots of fun!(Past Halloween fun)


I thought it might be fun to post a couple of past Halloween pictures! In that first picture, don't ask me what I was. (and no Ryan Pond, I was not a blue dart.) ha! I hope you have a SCCARRRRYYY Halloween without any blue darts walking around.








8 comments:
those are cool! what were you guys this year?
I haven't really gotten into dressing up for Halloween since I was a kid, but seeing your awesome costumes has made me want to dress up. To bad Halloween is over now and chances are I will lose the ambition by next year.
That was a fun post to read and look at! Loved the past Halloween pics....Gabe is so cute! And I love the fact that you dress up too....the kids love it when their parents dress up. My kids still talk about what I dressed up like a year ago. I LOVE Halloween! Glad you guys had fun! Wish I could've seen REnny's Wolverine costume.
We missed you this Halloween. We were looking at pictures and remembered how fun your costumes were. I love the static cling!
Hard to imagine a hot and sunny halloween. Looks like you guys had fun!
I love the Halloween noodle bats... so cooool.. I also thought Renny looked cool going surfing, but hope he's careful!! You looked awesome as a 'bounce' Casey!
What is the static cling!!!!! You have looked good over the years!
I loved your static clean costume! How creative! I also loved your costumes in the past. So fun! Gabe also looks adorable in her little princess outfit as always!
Post a Comment