Sunday, May 11, 2008

My friends!










I have been given approval to post these so I think I will! These are some pictures of my good friends, Shauna, Richard and little Spencer! We went and took these last Friday at the beautiful Aquarium beach.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow Case! They turned out great. I LoVe them! They are better than I even hoped for! yOu Rock! Thanks so much for doing this for us.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Those turned out great! I love the one of Spencer at the end. You do awesome work. Maybe we can have a turn next term?

Denzil and Brittany said...

love the pictures. you are amazing.

carrie said...

Great pics Casey! Their little boy is adorable! I know Richard from somewhere. Where is he from? Did he know you before Grenada?? I know him from somewhere and I can't think where right now.