No, I haven't had my baby yet. :( But, we did get a new car today! I never thought it would be a mini van, though. I have never wanted to be a minivan mom, but today things changed. Long story short, we saw the van on Monday, in which case we found out the man was moving overseas on Thursday and had to sell it by Tuesday, so since we were in the market for a larger car anyways before our little guy came, we decided that it was perfect for our needs and bought it on Tuesday & picked it up today! Whew!! It was a little crazy. And, I have to say,...I kind of like it. Not just because we got an amazing deal on it, since he was running out of time (sad to say), but also because it is pretty much like brand new and has really low miles! YEAH!! And since I am married to a man that has bought and sold cars most of his life, I am thinking I can live with this for now, because I know we can sell it again in a couple of years! ha!
Anyways, here it is. Please ignore the fat pregnant lady in front. And the fact that it is white. Not my favorite color. Oh well, it has heated seats. :)
P.S. I am really sad not to have Utah plates anymore..I have snuck by with them until this day, without any hassle from the police...hush hush.




3 comments:
Case, you are so funny! I am glad you got the bigger car before the babe comes. Can't wait to see him.
I have to say I'm actually jealous!! We rented a van while visiting family this Christmas and I LOVeD it!! With 3 kids - it was luxury!! Haha! So fun to have a nice, new car :)
Love the new ride!!
Congrats on your baby boy! He is so dang sweet. (I saw pics on FB.) I had no idea you were even pregnant! Baby boys are the best!
Post a Comment