P.S. This post contains a lot of pictures! (Most of these are all right from the camera to the computer, so sorry if they are shadowy..)


























Onto Washington DC-
We also got to see the 4th of July parade there, that we soon realized was a HUGE deal. People were all staking out their spots, like usual, to get a good look at the action. We found a good spot that let me sit down with the kids, letting them still see the parade. After staking our spot out with other families around us for a while, the parade started and suddenly, 3 Oriental people and an elderly Indian woman and man jumped in front of all of us. I was seriously so baffled and mad that they would be so incredibly pushy and push their way in front of everyone, including the kids who then couldn't see. I was so mad and should probably just forget it, but I couldn't believe how rude these people were. So, we all tried to see the parade about 2 inches from the pushy people's heads, all the while getting rammed with the Indian woman's chair that she was squeezing into the space next to me. It was all pretty funny, actually.
And, to end the trip on a good note, we didn't get caught in any traffic coming back!! Yeah!




2 comments:
What a fun trip. Great pictures too :) And I have to say Go Mustangs! I was surprised to see the marching band and then Hyrum, Utah...that is where I went to high school. The girls are cute as ever!
What a fun getaway! Impressed that Gabe was able to keep up with all the walking. Fun pics...thanks for sharing Case! It's been a while since I've posted too, but longer than you. I just posted on my blog for the first time in a over a few years...trying to get back into it. Hope to see you guys soon! Did you decide if it would be August or December yet????
Post a Comment