So yesterday was the closing social...we are actually leaving Grenada pretty soon. It almost doesn't seem real, since we have been here for almost 3 years. Is it really happening? Is it really OUR turn? YAHOO!!! Freak'n yeah! To celebrate, I am going to post a couple of pictures that Lexi took of Piper and I and Gabe! Oh, & please take a moment to watch the video below the pictures..Ren and I were laughing our heads off at these two. Good night.
King Henry!
8 years ago







3 comments:
Awe! I love them! Piper's so cute! I hope we get to meet her soon. Hilarious movie clips.
Congratulations! It's extra tough being an MPHer and seeing all the people who came with and after you leave before you. Congratulations and enjoy your new life in the USA!
PS - You've got CUTE kids!
Oh my gosh! Those pictures of you and Piper are so darling!! What a grin! I'm so excited for you guys to be finished with your time. It's so weird to me that you guys are still there. Good luck with all the fun moving stuff.
Post a Comment