Yesterday, we went to the playground like usual, and came home with a little souvenir! Gabe tripped while she was running and hit the side of her nose and under her eye pretty good. It is hard to see it very good in the video, but the side of her nose was really purple and red for a while. Some of the Mom's thought she might have broken her nose, but after a more thorough examination, by the upcoming Dr. McDaniel, we decided she was going to be fine. Here is a little video I shot of her yesterday. My favorite part is the very end, when she gives me the pirate eye. ha!
P.S. Snowy balls is what Gabe calls Kuulei's hamster. (real name, Snowball.)
King Henry!
8 years ago




7 comments:
oh I'm glad Gabe will be okay! sounds like we missed an eventful playgroup :) Baby Z liked watching Gabe's movie - her little pirate face is pretty funny.
I'm also glad you clarified "snowy balls" for us, ha!
I love Gabe! She is so cute. I couldn't help but chuckle when she pulled the pirate face. Hope her nose is feeling a little better today :(
Casey she is so cute! It has been so fun for me to look at your blog! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family!
Poor little Gabe. I think it's absolutely hilarious she calls the hamster "snowy balls." That is just too funny!
Owweee! Hope her nose is all right. She is so cute, love the little pirate eye. :) Now she just needs to add the "arrgghh!"
bailey is sitting here with me and when I asked her what she wanted to say to Gabe, she said, "i love you gabe."
hmmm... Snowy Balls??????
Hi Casey. I don't know if you remember me or not, but it's Kindra (Nielsen) from the old Highland 3rd ward. Tara found me on facebook and then I went to her blog and that is how I ended up here. Anyway, I just thought I would drop a hello. I hope you don't mind me checking in :) I'm at www.kindra-lee.blogspot.com. come by and visit!
Post a Comment