

Ok all you McDaniel's, Brey's & Capener's!! It's time to start planning your trip down to the Caribbean to come hang out with us! Otherwise, we will just keep swimming and enjoying this beautiful weather without all of you! ha! (This is where I went swimming yesterday, by the way.)
Actually, I really have been thinking about the fall lately. I really miss the crisp air that comes during this time of year in Utah. Gabe & I have been trying to make some fun decorations to remind us that it is Fall time and that there are some fun holidays approaching!
King Henry!
8 years ago




2 comments:
okay - did I miss something? where is this and why aren't we swimming there EVERY day!?
P.S. I am really missing the Fall in Utah too - it's my favorite season! :(
The Grenada Grand should seriously pay you for those pictures to put in a brochure or website. They're beautiful! It makes me want to go over there right now.
Post a Comment